Monday, November 24, 2008

Abby Reviews Bolt

Rating – 4 paws up!






Bolt is a great show that everyone will enjoy (even big kids).

Bolt is a dog that plays a heroic pup in a hit TV show and has some trouble recognizing that he is in fact not possessed of extraordinary powers beyond the ability to lick his own nether regions. This becomes something of a hindrance when he is accidentally shipped from Hollywood to New York City. From there he has to make his way home with only the help of a mangy old cat (Mittens) and an overweight hamster (Rhino) in a plastic ball.

My favorite part is when Bolt gets to ride down the road with his head out the window. Come to think of it, that’s my favorite thing to do. Penny kind of reminds me of Kristen (I miss Kristen). I think Bolt looks a lot like Chubbs, but Chubbs doesn’t have a tail.

Watch the movie trailer below!




Happy Thanksgiving!

















A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving is showing on the ABC network on Tuesday night (the 25th) at 7:00pm and again Thursday night (the 27th) at 7:00pm. I think I will watch it both times. Snoopy is my favorite!



Take time to be thankful for our farmers and ranchers.




Woof

Abby