Saturday, July 14, 2007

Corn – Fresh Corn – Fresh From The Field

This week Jeff Field (one of my masters friends) came by and picked up Jack to go help him collect some corn. Chubs and I waited patiently while my Master, Bev & Jack shucked the corn hoping that they would share some with us.
They are so nice. We each got a couple of pieces of the fresh field corn.
It was sooooo delicious. Nothing is better than fresh field corn.

Abby Dog Humor

A teacher is explaining biology to her 4th grade students. "Human beings are the only animals that stutter", she says.

A little girl raises her hand. "I had a kitty-cat who stuttered", she volunteered.

The teacher, knowing how precious some of these stories could become, asked the girl to describe the incident.

"Well", she began, "I was in the back yard with my kitty and the rottweiler who lives next door got a running start and before we knew it, he jumped over the fence into our yard!

"That must've been scary", said the teacher.

"It sure was", said the little girl. "My kitty went 'Fffff, Fffff, Fffff'... and before he could say "Fudge", the rottweiler ate him!"

(I censored this a little, but for some reason, I crack up when I visualize a cat doing the spitting hiss that's actually trying to say "Fudge" .)


Time Lapsing Through Nature

For those of you who live fast paced lives you will enjoy this.

Dog Wit & Wisdom
"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." --Roger Caras

Have a tail wagg'en good week!


Woof
Abby